How we’re keeping your information safe, secure, and confidential.
Your identity and your personal information will be secure and kept private.
What information we will collect
When you join the study, we will access information from:
- Your healthcare records
- Your daily COPD questions from the COPD digital support service app
- Your Fitbit, if you have one
- Your non-invasive ventilation machine (ResMed), if you have one
How we’ll use your information
We need to connect all of your health information for the AI models to work. This will help our AI to improve over time.
Your identity and your personal information will be secure and kept private. All the information we collect as part of this study will be stored electronically by NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde (NHS GG&C).
Who can access your information
Only the research team in NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHS GG&C) will have access to your personal and identifying information.
Non-identifiable information collected as part of the study may be accessed by:
- Commercial partners at Lenus Health and Storm ID
- Regulatory bodies who are making sure the study is being run correctly
- The Robertson Centre for Biostatistics at the University of Glasgow as part of the evaluations of the study results.
These organisations will not have access to any information that may identify you.